Each uploaded file belongs to a file category, which you can configure in ROQ Console. Go to the File Handling ➔ Categories menu.
File categories have two purposes:
- Fetch files by categories (e.g. get all avatars).
- Define the maximum file size of uploaded files.
If you create a new category, you need to input these required fields:
- Name: The name of the category.
- Key: The key for the category. You will use it when uploading the file.
- Max file Size: Maximum file size.
- Unit: You can choose MB for Megabyte or GB for Gigabyte.
There is no strict rule for the key naming system as long as it maintains consistency. For example, the key name
USER_FILES is a good illustration.